Just a short note to thank BioSweep Manitoba for their excellent support during our little crisis. We had a Micro Wave issue, in other words something caught fire and burned in the microwave causing a large amount of smoke and ruining the microwave.
Try as we might, with air scrubber machines etc the smell just would not go away. It ended up smelling throughout our upstairs (not to bad) the basement and the attached garage (real bad), it smelled like stale cigarettes and worse. BioSweep showed up under the direction of Dale Dublin and within one night (overnight) the smell was completely gone. In fact the house now smelled like freshly hung outside bed sheets. It was a tiny miracle, my wife and I are completely satisfied and sold on this method of getting rid of odours. A hearty thank you for a job well done goes to BioSweep.
“It has been over a month and the house is still odour free. People who visit the house now have never once noticed that there may have been a problem before. Your system works and I would recommend it to anyone.”
“The work was great . Smell is now gone , Wished I would have heard about you before we started but it still saved us a lot of money in tear out and the rebuild. Thanks again and then next one I get with strong oders you will be my first call. Thanks again and keep up the great work.”